Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Storage!

After Christmas is a magical time of year. The sales are bountiful and with careful planning one may pick up items for the next Christmas season rather cheaply. This year I was especially lucky. I found this Christmas-y storage box and I knew I had to have it.


As you can see, the contents of my craft space are strewn willy nilly about a badly dented table...and I am thankful that is all you can see! But, I knew that this box would help. I could keep stamps and loose Cricut cartridges and other supplies in it all while keeping them visible and easy to find. Not to mention this new storage could open up space in my paper drawers so that I could consolidate the stacks. Yay!

So, I quickly loaded everything up into my snazzy new box.



And it all lay in rather nicely don't you agree? Cricut Cartridges and overlays in one section, clear stamp sheets in another, small clear stamps in yet another and the last housed perfectly my mounted and unmounted rubber stamps.

My first thought? "I don't have enough stamps!" It is true. I need want more stamps...

My second thought? "Crap! I should have bought more of these boxes!"


How perfect is this? I can think of so many more things to use it for:

  • Crochet/Knitting supplies
  • ink pads
  • more stamps of course
  • glues, pens, paints and other art/craft accountrements
  • animal grooming supplies/extra hardware
  • brining homemade cheeses
  • makeup
  • hair accessories
  • cleaned and de-haired raw fiber (I am thinking cashmere)
  • milking and other supplies (gloves, filters, etc) for dairy goats...
And the possibilities are endless. Unfortunately I went back the next day to find my special little boxes sold out. I have a hawk-eye out though for them though every time I go into the store. If they are ever available again I WILL buy more of them...lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment