Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C25K...again

Those of you that actually read my blog will know that I did the C25K program last year. Of course I was terrible about updating so you don't really know the whole story. So here is the rest:

I did all of the weeks up to 5K. I ran in wind, rain, sleet and snow. I kept up with it every single day at lunch. I got pretty good. Ran one 5K run and then the s*** hit the fan!

Basically during that spring we were still commuting back and forth. The week that I completed the program we ended up getting our new house and things got crazy busy. I haven't run a step since then. Oddly it seems that we live closer to work, but have less time! I have been wanting to start again, but (and this is a horrendous excuse) I haven't been able to connect to the Internet at home very long and I need to re-download the pod-runner songs. Yup, I am awful!

But no more convenient excuses. I am going to start again, from week one this week. Tomorrow even...

I hope.

Anyways, among the other things that are going on that I need to update, I will add this. I might even move up to more than one post per week at this rate! I just have so much that I can talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment